1. Sleep. Sleep gives a boost to immunity, creativity and psychological well-being.
2. Nature. Nature is the environment that we are biologically designed to feel good in.
1. Big cities. Big cities are sources of pollution, crime and noise. It’s good to have access to their resources, but advisable to live outside their borders.
2. Restaurants. Restaurants offer the slowest and least efficient way to eat. Cooking at home allows for healthier diets and more control over ingredients.
4. Fashion. The endless quest to conform with ever-changing trends is expensive and unnecessary. Focusing on comfortable clothes makes life simpler and frees space for things that matter.
6. Social media. The incessant flow of junk cluttering our minds from social media decreases our happiness and creativity. Disconnecting from these internet services is the best thing we can do on any given day.