1. S + Vi
Water flows to the river.
He came last night.
2. S + Vi + SC
Ryan is a teacher.
I feel tired of the class.
They were in the United States last year.
3. S + Vt + O
Joanne speaks English.
I want to go home now.
She enjoys painting more than anything else.
4. S + Vt + O + OC
Wenny slammed the door open.
Listening to music makes me happy.
I just want you to be here.
5. S + Vt + IO + DO
They gave me the phone.
Mom bought me a new bike.
She wrote me a letter again.
1. We borrowed a guitar from our teacher.
2. Nancy grew up in the US.
3. Jack bought you a computer.
4. Heinrich is my favorite teacher in the school.
5. William wants me to stay here with him.
6. Playing badminton makes me happy.
7. George looks a little strange today.
8. Bill doesn’t want to go to the meeting.
9. Leo listens to the radio in the morning every day.
10. David exercises to stay young.
11. My computer is broken.
12. Frank gave me a piece of cake.
13. I thank you for your help and kindness.
14. My father is a businessman.
15. The teacher does not allow students to eat in class.
16. Vivian walks to school once in a while.
17. I will be a doctor in the future.
18. Who helps you do the housework?
19. The school is so far from my home.
20. I can sing a song for you.